domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

milk and honey...smoke high grade


M.I.A. recap...

she is so tiny! a life-size playmate for me, if you will! the show was, well, oof, no words. THAT GOOD. We got to watch her do her soundcheck...and, in keeping with <> domination, made fwiends w/her manager and her bro. the best best best best part was watching the show from the wings...i mean, i dont feel like i act overly entitled in regard to deh leadership of the "n", so i play my cards wisely and use up the opportunities in clutch moments such as this. she's such an incredible preformer...so high energy, even though she was sick. aaaaaaand, i almost forgot...no, wait, lies, I COULD NEVER forget this. she lets the "n" and assorted friends and family onstage (sissy was w/ me, obv.) to DANCE. and boy oh boy, I DANCED. it was the perfect culmination/catharsis (sp?) to an overwise super stressful week. so while i'm lettin' loose, i feel something "up on me" behind me. without even turning my head, i KNOW its her, because the audience is going WILD (jealous much?) so, what do i do? I DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT(b/c it is) and M.I.A. and I got f-r-e-a-k-y in front of Chapin Auditorium. put that in your back pocket, haterzzz... unfortch, <> domination could not be realized in all forms b/c there were no jobz shared between us, but i am content with that little bit that i got. i'd hit it again.


No hay comentarios.: